The Chapter of Headache and Headache Council of MSN was formed in July 2019 during the 29th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Malaysian Society of Neurosciences (MSN).
- The purpose of the Headache Chapter in Malaysia is to encourage management, teaching and research of headache in Malaysia
- To promote the awareness of the various types of headache
- To raise the awareness of proper health seeking behavior for the headache patients
- To encourage headache education among the health professionals in Malaysia
- To assist in the education of the headache patients regarding the different types of headache management
Membership of MSN is a prerequisite in order to be a member of the chapter.
|Chairperson||Dr. Julia Shahnaz Merican|
|Secretary||Assoc Prof. Dr. Tai Mei-Ling Sharon|
|Treasurer||Assoc Prof. Dr. Wan Aliaa Wan Sulaiman|
|Committee Members||Prof. Dr. Goh Khean Jin|
|Committee Members||Dr. Santhi Datuk Puvanarajah|